• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This just in: this beat is off the f*cking hook. An eerie piano sample with a dope bass line is just what the doctor ordered to give some CPR to an industry that's filled with sleepwalking zombies cutting records. The best thing about K-Otix is they have dope ass deliveries, something that mad people are overlooking right now. Real smooth, real rhythmic -- the complete deal. It's definitely the beats that make this record so banging though, with a great a-side instrumental and an even better b-side. You will wish you bought this in two years, so plan ahead and buy itů from us.