BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mic (Posted: 3/3/2005 4:14:00 PM)
Summary: K.O. Here
Comment: Yes I do like this song. There's a lot better ones from this album though.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: What a coincidence - I had just reviewed the song 'Evolution' with DJ Revolution & Evidence when I heard 'Frequencies' for the first time. The opening line by K-Otix goes "This is re-evolution", but just because the subject matter is the opposite to another cut which happens to be dope, it doesn't mean I don't like this. In fact, I believe this is my pick of the week. K-Otix continues the verse by asking, "What's your destination?" and after hearing the fast-paced production courtesy of Russel Gonzalez, my next pit stop must be our on-line store. K.O winner on knock-out this week.