BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: From the Houston based crew who brought us the memorable cut ‘Questions,' comes yet another complaint track. While on ‘Questions' it was other MCs who were under fire, this time the crosshairs shift towards the consumer. Apparently, these fellas haven't been getting enough love at the live venue, because this track serves up nothing but beef for the unenthusiastic show-goers. But who can blame them? From a DJ's standpoint, there's nothing worse than performing in front of a bunch of unresponsive zombies. And we are talking about the dirty south here. In Houston, you have to satisfy the demographic that came out to hear your DJ do a Cash Money set. When all you're offering is quality rhymes and nice beats, what kind of reaction can you expect?