• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I've been feeling this group since I heard "Do You Wanna Be An Emcee", and for the most part, they've been dropping gems ever since then. "Questions" was a little corny, but apart from that they're pretty much the whole package, albeit a little basic. Fluid, smooth ass lyrics over dope, hard-hitting beats. You really don't get much of that these days and it's nice to see that there's still some groups out there that don't think they need to get all spacey or ultra-lyrical to shine. Anyway, this track is hot as f*ck, the beat has been on my tables since I got the record, and it's also real good to spin at parties. I didn't think they'd be able to follow up "world renown", but I'd argue that this cut is better than that, and it's got a dope b-side too. This is worth the six bucks.