BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mic (Posted: 3/7/2005 1:30:00 AM)
Comment: This is K.O. at his best. Intelligent lyrics and the beat fits for him so good. Check it out!
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: The dirty south has never sounded so clean! As much as I'd like to steer clear of slang here, I have to say that this track is nothing short of a banger. These cats have really outdone themselves. There's something magical about a little jazz guitar and a lot of solid rhyming that gives this track an extremely high nod factor. Way to slap the ice-blind ballers in the face with style! And you thought nothing good came out of Texas.