• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 7/8/2006 4:53:00 PM)|
Comment: Either tribute tracks give you goose bumps and make your eyes water, or you probably couldn't care less about them. Due to the fact that I'm with the latter, I'll look at this track from a purely musical perspective. The emcees deliver some passionate material that's on cue with the theme, but the hook just throws a wrench in the machinery. I'd rather just hear the guitar line play out for eight bars then have that hook thrown in there. The production creates the vibe here. Check it out for yourself.