• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1 Star)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: heebee (Posted: 11/14/2009 9:38:00 PM; Partial IP: 200.154.41)
Comment: I have always liked supastition in the past but this ain't cuttin' it. He has skillz but the production here is so gay that I can't comment anymore. All these artists that had solid albums are heading for ultra gay synthesized production now. I guess having the nickelodean crowd as fans is more important than real music. (guru's last album, M.O.P. last album minus 1 or 2 tracks, soul assassins last joint,wow that shit was brutal, only good track was the joint with Krondon from Strong arm Steady)