• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: lechuga (Posted: 8/2/2012 2:41:00 AM; Partial IP: 83.221.102)
Location: el paso tx
Comment: screw ball cant go wrong!kamakazee gets down to props
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 8/11/2004 9:10:00 PM)|
Comment: Screwball in the house! These cats definitely have some classic material. I'm not really feelin' this joint but any diehard screwball fan would dig this. Blaq Poet is mad underrated so peep this and judge for yourself.
Name: Abstrakt13 (Posted: 8/8/2004 12:15:00 AM)
Summary: Back And Forth
Comment: At points this track seems to have lyrical fitness then at other points it gets repetitive and generic. I think the beat is tight, so I still give it a thumbs up.