• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: JACKTIME (Posted: 9/16/2008 7:11:00 PM; Partial IP: 48.190.222)
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Comment: OUTSTANDING!! MAKES ME WANT TO GO TO THE CLUB!
Name: Big Hitter (Posted: 2/20/2008 12:10:00 PM; Partial IP: 46.171.200)
Location: Washington DC, USA
Comment: Whenever I need to lighten up, I run this cut. Classic baseline that has been sampled to death. Great cut, brings back many good memories. Earliest popular "Electronic" hit I can think of. Works at any party to get people up and onto the dance floor. You can't go wrong adding this cut to your .mp3 collection. Ok, it would go in the "Classic" or "Oldies" section, but you would be remiss not to add it. You young'ns out there would recognize this as the baseline on Whoomp! There it is by Tag Team, who blew up in the early '90's...