• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 6/7/2006 11:14:00 PM)|
Comment: Remix of Kanye West's "Hey Mama" together with mixtape phenom Papoose sounds just as good as the original from the beginning. The piano loop works well and also has variations of the sample scattered through the beat. The only disappointment is the syrupy R&B hook that replaced the original soul sample, definitely for major circulatory mixtapes and primetime slot mix shows. Papoose helps it get more street credibility but not enough to rescue it from the R&B cum hip-hop quagmire you see all day on BET.