• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: ruben aguilar (Posted: 11/23/2004 3:40:00 PM)
Summary: Hip Hop At Its Best
Comment: Although Kankick might not be one of the best MCs out today, he sure is one of the most underrated producers in hip hop. This beat is just ridiculous! What more can I say about this track. Declaime’s style is a perfect match with this beat. This is without a doubt one of the best hip hop songs I have heard in a while and if you don’t agree take a listen. You won’t be disappointed.
Name: MELEE (Posted: 5/5/2003 8:12:00 PM)
Summary: Beautiful... I'm Vibin' To It!
Comment: As an emcee, this is one of those beats I wish I could jack (without any proceeding legalities). Nonetheless, I'm glad Declaime is reppin' on it.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 4/27/2003 10:45:00 PM)|
Comment: More Smoothness from Kankick on the production- damn this sh*t is tight!! This time Kankick joins with Declaime on the vocals and they bless the masses with “Love Of Cash.” The title speaks for itself, and they let you know what the Love of cash can do to you. I don’t know about the cash, but I love this beat…peep it out for yourself.