• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 9/20/2004 9:32:00 PM)|
Comment: The rhyme in the title is rather corny, but the song itself is rather catchy. No, it's nothing new compared to the two other tunes from Kaotic on his 12". The same dramatic string-laced funk loops clash with some angry words delivered with vitriol by Kaotic. This, time the tune sounds a little derivative of old 7l & Esoteric, but it's still a nice diversion. Nothing legendary, but nothing offensive to the tastes either.