• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 9/20/2004 9:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Kaotic has some pretty mundane song titles, this one included. What song isn't named "Knock On Wood"? Whatever, this tune is able to transcend the yawning that might come about when one browses past the title with a rather funky blaxploitation-like sample. I dig it, although I'm sure the Alchemist might consider a lawsuit since this is the same thing he was doing at the beginning of the 2000's. The hook gets on my nerves, so you just barely missed the wrath of my pen Kaotic, mostly thanks to the beat from Vasi.