• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 9/20/2004 9:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Oh, these rather trite song titles hide some solid jams within. The wah-wah guitar from "Knock On Wood" are back along with some carefully plucked-strings that allow me to forget that EVERYONE has already done to death Rakim's "it's time to build" vocal sample. The rhymes from Kaotic are typically boastful, but he has mic presence and an enthusiastic energy. The cliché's are outnumbered by the good points, so post this link in your Real Player.