• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: It's great to see an underground Cat move forward in a positive way. This remix was a good idea to make. I'm not a huge fan of Busta, but he sounds tight here though. I always like a good remix, and this one has a universal feel between commercial and underground.
Name: ctrl190 (Posted: 5/3/2002 8:41:00 PM)
Summary: Hot Joint From Toronto's Finest
Comment: One of the best remix's I've heard for awhile. Mad props to Toronto(T-Dot), Canada native Kardinal Offishall, finally getting noticed south of the border. Big ups to Busta for showing his underground roots. The beat has a West-Indies feel and his hot!