BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: jabronn (Posted: 8/19/2004 9:03:00 AM)
Summary: Pete Rock Is A Monster
Comment: Out of all the 1,000 beatmakers or producers on the planet, there are only 5 or 6 of them that can make a beat talk to you. Pete Rock is one of them. Nothing against Kardinal but I could not pay attention to anything that he spitted due to that awesome beat. Pete Rock was talking at the same time.
Name: Presto (Posted: 8/12/2004 10:03:00 PM)
Summary: Oh... God... Yes!
Comment: Man it has been too damn long. Kardi is the man for sure. First live show I ever seen was him and it was live. It's been a while since I've heard him bring heat like this though. I was deeply saddend when I heard him rhyiming over Neptunes sh*t... But now... it's all good, Pete Rock is up in it. Sick f###in' song I hope that this is just the begining.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 8/11/2004 9:10:00 PM)|
Comment: T.DOT MUTHAF*CKA! Kardinal, from my home city, has hooked up with the god Pete Rock to bring us this tasty platter of beat and rhyme. Hip-hop the way it should be done. So buy this, NOW! Our rappers need money like it's not a joke.
Name: Abstrakt13 (Posted: 8/5/2004 10:36:00 PM)
Summary: Perfect Combo
Comment: I never really listened to Kardinal until I copped Pete Rock's new CD. He has a smooth flow and rides this neck snapping beat from beginning to end with a catchy hook..my favorite quote from this track is
"Protect ya head and shoulders when the Kardinal bust /before I take care of two in one shot like Pert Plus."
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Kardinal Offishall||Found: 1|