• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Right from the start Kardinall promises us that we're in for something different. I like the sound of that, and I like the sound of what's to follow. Kardinall Offishal and producer Solitair keep experimenting and blending hip-hop with dancehall and reggae, and it works! Don't just listen to this joint once cause it really grows on you. I have to surrender and agree with him here; his style is off the thermostat even though he's got a handicap since he's coming from cold ass Canada. "BaKardi Slang" is guaranteed to rock the next fete, ya dun know!