• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm smiling way before the needle touches the vinyl cause I know I'm in for a good time. The first version of Kardinall Offishall's urban take on comedian Jeff Foxworthy's famous redneck speech was off the meter. Of course what I was hoping for here was new lyrics; sadly this remix only brings about 10% new lyrics (some new formulations here and there). The rest is the old stuff. So it's not at all what I hoped for, but this is still a great song. So if you've already got the original version, then there is no need to get this one too. But hey, if you like Kardinall Offishall UR (proberbly) Ghetto and can't afford this anyway.