• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Naptown (Posted: 11/12/2003 4:38:00 PM)
Summary: Kathphraze Is On Point
Comment: One of my favorites. He needs to come out with some new ish, I'm sick of listenin to "bass akwards" and "pana say annison."
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I'd like to say that KatchPhraze's style reminds me of Foreign Legion (which is a good thing), but then I'd be taking away credit for originality. So instead, I'll just say that "Bass Akwards" is an incredible track that I have nothing bad to say about. It's got a tight beat, nice use of sampling, and most importantly, it's got a message. Check this one out for yourself and pick up the CD single at our online store