• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 2/28/2006 3:47:00 PM)|
Comment: “’‘Blood Thicker Than Oil--’ another political cut? Well what’s different about this one?” That, my friends, I can well say. First of all, Mr. Wonder delivers a surprisingly non-9thesque beat comprised of just a few layers and a particularly intricate drum pattern. The primary sample running through the track—an Arabian-sounding vocal—complements the ‘anti-Middle East involvement’ subject matter perfectly. Kaze holds it down too; I get the impression that he knows his stuff and isn’t simply embarking on a political rant for the hell of it. Raise the fist and hit the streets to this one.