• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: pd 919 (Posted: 2/8/2010 12:23:00 PM; Partial IP: 89.252.118)
Location: bull city 919
Comment: Kaze you da best. 919 woods edge for life.LOL Kaze all day.Nuff said. GO KAZE
Name: ?Will It Happen? (Posted: 4/17/2008 1:42:00 AM; Partial IP: .58.246.53)
Location: MESA, US
Comment: This song is very heartfelt!! We need more music with substance!! Kaze & Wonder did it RIGHT!
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:55:00 PM)|
Comment: Mr. Wonder seems to be reaching out to a lot of Carolina artists. Kaze is the latest to benefit from his soul touch. The chopped strings and bass swirl calmly under Kaze's tribute to dead loved one's who left life a little too soon.
Name: tafkam (Posted: 5/23/2005 9:56:00 PM)
Comment: Yo this cat is nice, I like his flow and the content. 9th is backin' a sick artist here.