• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Gem (Posted: 3/29/2013 10:10:00 PM; Partial IP: .229.38.23)
Location: Miami, USA
Comment: greatest song ever
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 4/20/2006 4:05:00 AM)
Summary: Classic Sound
Comment: I like this "Old School" 90s sound. Being this is 2000 something and hearin' this is like, damn- was this from the 90s? It has that good sound. 'Nuff said
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:55:00 PM)|
Comment: Kaze and 9th got on their magic bus and traveled back to '94 to make this track. They want to remind everyone what sh*t was like back in the day. Kaze does so forcefully with lines like "with the mindstate of '88, spirit of the '94/ If knowledge ain't ya power, what the f*ck is you rhymin for?"