• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/8/2004 2:27:00 PM)|
Comment: Is Oh No the next Jay-Dee? He may be Madlib's younger sib, but the bouncy beat on "Everybody Knows" betters much of Jay's recent output. The piano stabs are piercingly menacing while the horn and organ blares are concise and powerful. Kazi has a tight flow, offering some battle raps that mold fluidly around the beat. "Everybody Knows" is, plain and simple, a really tight hip-hop joint, the kind that rocked heads in '94, but sounds refreshingly up-to-date.
Name: Jihad7234 (Posted: 11/6/2004 8:46:00 AM)
Summary: Hot 2 Def
Comment: I'm really feeling the way the samples are flipped on this jawn. Super nice chop. On the lyrical side- kid is nice.