• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/1/2007 1:15:00 PM)|
Comment: Rap-Murr-Phobia is Keith Murray's 5th studio album, and he attempts to simplify the lyrical prowess he was in his two first albums The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World and Enigma. Add a syrupy R&B hook with Tyrese doesn't help his comeback into the scene, and thus will be overshadowed by fellow Def Squad members Redman and Erick Sermon (who did a good job with the production on this track) as someone desperately trying to get some radio airplay, which is hard now for East Coast artists since ATL and the rest of the Dirty South seem to rule the FM dial. The last time Keith Murray really sounded a like a raw lyrical emcee was during Def Squad's El Nino album which was about nine years ago.