• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/20/2004 4:10:00 PM)
Comment: This one just sucks ya'll, the raps are wacker and the beat is worst. Do not listen, not worth the pain, it just sucks.
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 9/22/2003 11:54:00 PM)
Summary: Hahaha This Is A Peice Of Sh*t,
Comment: Look at the producer's name, are you kidding me?
Name: danaldo (Posted: 5/14/2003 6:27:00 AM)
Comment: Yeah, it isn’t exactly “My Life" or "High Diverz" but it is Keith Murray. I think his rappin’ is tighter now he's out, just a shame the production is so dull.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 3/1/2003 8:00:00 PM)|
Comment: The name of this track basically sums it up. Another meaningless club jumper for the mindless music consumers. Def Squad will never be as dope as they were. They, like many other artists, have changed with the times. It is sad to see Keith, Redman and Eric fall victim to the mass market. What is this fascination with using Indian samples all of a sudden? Oh well, whatever keeps the club moving. In the famous words of Ras Kass, “If next week the new fad was hip hop fags/ you'd find a lot of these thug ni*gas in drag.”