• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: For some reason all British cats (Beatles, Oasis) lose their accents when they get on the mic, but Kela holds tight to the roots. Honestly, I donít like this. I must say that the flow is mad tight, and if you can chill to that sound then hot damn for you. A pretty tight beatbox beat is flown down by Killa Kela, but Iím not feeling "Accakela."
Name: craiggymontana (Posted: 7/14/2002 6:58:00 PM)
Summary: Heavy UK Style
Comment: First off I should clear up the confusion. KELA IS THE BEAT BOX.. He doesnít spit on the vocal. That is left to the northern lights that are scor-zay-zee and Lee Ramsy (from the out da ville camp) all three on this track shine. Kela showing cats that for the year 2KÖ itís all about the UK bounce.
Name: shakey83 (Posted: 6/28/2002 7:19:00 PM)
Comment: Scorz is the emcee from Nottingham, U.K. Donít know if i like it as much as heavy artillary but the beat is nice. Iím not sure about the MC linking with the beat to well though. Got to concentrate hard on this one to appreciate it.
Name: Epidemic1200s (Posted: 4/25/2002 7:50:00 PM)
Comment: The beat is aight. But what made me love this shit, is Kela's accent. Shit's top notch.
Name: mercurywaters (Posted: 4/9/2002 12:05:00 AM)
Summary: Human Beatbox
Comment: This cat out of the UK is nice. The beat is dope and the lyrics are top notch. Tell a friend and give this kid some shine.