• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: First up, this beat is very radio-friendly and should have no trouble getting airplay Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying cos that its radio-friendly it's wack, I'm just stating facts. Some recognizable vocal samples are cut up in the hook, which could be better if the scratches were a little more technical (like babu, a-trak, prime cuts etc.), as that simple scratch sound is a bit played out now. The raps are pretty solid, nothing amazing, but far from being straight up wack. Have a listen and see what ya think.