• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: shameless (Posted: 8/21/2010 2:35:00 PM; Partial IP: 81.223.145)
Comment: my kinda sh*t 5 solid stars beat is crazy !!
Name: puro queretaro mex_ (Posted: 3/1/2010 2:51:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: e. los angeles
Comment: i dissagree on this one the loop is hot with the phaze effect makes it diff. then there's ken sport and j-treds right on time on the rhyme im still lookin for this single canf find it on the street bring it back on the shelf for rappin cats like me_
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: One thing this track confirmed for me is that if I don't see El-P's name anywhere near J-Treds' on a record, I shouldn't listen. Now with that in mind, this cut isn't terribly bad. The beat keeps it moving along even though I've heard the loop a million times before. Although I won't be giving this cut another spin, I'm sure it will be noddin many-a-head's who will be feeling it.