• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:30:00 PM)|
Comment: Picking Illmind to produce the lead single is a wise choice. This Beat Society beatmaker has quickly risen to similar ranks of 9th Wonder and Khrysis since putting in work for Little Brother, Boot Camp Click, Akrobatik, El da Sensei and the PACIFICS. Kenn Starr first blew me away with his verses on the Halftooth compilation with "If" feat. Talib Kweli & Asheru and “Walk the Walk". Pairing the two creates a stunning result: Illmind crafts a smooth but bass-heavy melody, while Kenn Starr cuts through the track like its all butter. One of the best singles I've heard all year.