• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: dahotpotato (Posted: 10/23/2004 5:22:00 AM)
Summary: Not A Question As To Whether It Bangs
Comment: This track bumps no doubt. If - only headz knew. If - only every hip hop track was as good as this.
Name: Catharsis (Posted: 8/6/2004 4:42:00 PM)
Summary: God Bless Kenn Starr
Comment: I wish I could transform this song into a beautiful woman, marry her, and spend the rest of my life making sweet love to her. This song is that good. Trust me.
Name: Half-Baked (Posted: 4/3/2004 6:42:00 PM)
Comment: I was totally blown away by this song, I didn't Kenn Starr either but his lyrics and flow are on point, the beat is superb...what more can I say? Oh! 2 of my favorite MCs come rip it up...really looking froward to an Asheru solo.
Name: G. Noli (Posted: 3/26/2004 4:52:00 PM)
Summary: Whoa This Track Is Great!
Comment: I love the beat and the rap flows with it harmoniously. Amen to songs like this.
Name: *harmoniac_musician* (Posted: 2/24/2004 11:41:00 AM)
Summary: Subtle Head Banger
Comment: This song is definitely an ill headbanger! I love the track and, although I had never heard of Kenn Starr before, I'm diggin' his style. As usual kweli does his thing and...what can I say, this track gets the clap from me.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 2/10/2004 10:05:00 AM)|
Comment: Oooohh...I'm feeling this track by Kenn Starr, Asheru and Kweli. I haven't heard much from Kenn since the whole head in the oval office scandal, but it’s nice to finally hear him on wax. Kenn Starr comes hard with the Oddisee produced “If.” Kweli and Asheru both make nice spots here, so pick this one up.
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 2/8/2004 4:22:00 PM)
Summary: 04 Baby!
Comment: Mark my words, 2004 is gonna be the rebirth of hip hop, f*ck all the new jack bitches standing in the way cuz you are about to get knocked the f*ck out.