• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:30:00 PM)|
Comment: Khrysis creates a hot track to follow up his heater with Cesar Comanche & Supastition “The Grind” off the Squirrel and Aces album (the soulful sample and piano loop are smoother than most producers who dare try to create seamless soul samples). Kenn Starr proves he can rock over other producers aside from Kev Brown and Oddisee, and definitely can be on par with most of the Justus League. Both Halftooth and Hall of Justus benefit from this collaboration, with Kenn Starr and Khrysis adding more fire to their already burning resumes.