• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: grey goose (Posted: 1/26/2003 1:40:00 PM)
Summary: Its Dope
Comment: I liked it and I even like the name. Kenneth Masters; it has an mc ring to it.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: First off, any cut that begins with gunshots and police sirens already gets a check in the "con" box. Stape Mega puts together a redundant type beat that does little for my eardrums. Kenny buddy, I've heard and seen better, what happened to your skills? Oh, it ends with more gunshots and that's another no-no.
Name: DrUnK ViKiNg (Posted: 6/7/2002 7:10:00 PM)
Summary: Fly Philly Banger
Comment: Screw what you heard, simple dope neck breaking beats and strong faced lyrics is where it's at here. Better recognize.