• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: grey goose (Posted: 1/26/2003 1:37:00 PM)
Comment: Itís aiiighhtt. I gave the thumbs down cuz, from a fans perspective, they could of offered something better.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Is this Horror-core? Well, call it whatever you want. But, unless you're an avid connoisseur of fright flicks I'd recommend passing on this one. It's wanting to be another "Halloween" really bad, but these cats are no Arsonists. Don't get me wrong, though - the production and the emcees are nice, but the overall concept makes for a pretty corny track. Oh, wait a minute. Arrakis Records? I think these cats hooked me up with some free vinyl one time. Yeah. That was them. Okay, forget my "corny" comment. This sh*t's dope! Buy it, yo!