• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mecbar (Posted: 6/30/2003 5:13:00 PM)
Summary: A Nice Suprise
Comment: Ill track. Perfect for underground radio.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 5/15/2003 1:25:00 AM)|
Comment: If someone would have told me this track came out in 2003 I would have called them a liar. The sample used the same sounds that came out of RZA's studio in '94. However, when that bass kicks in you better prepare yourself for one of the dopest tracks you've heard in a while. This is one fine piece of hip-hop. Kenneth Masters is new to me but he holds his own. Maylay Sparks drops some tight rhymes too. But this beat has me sold. Props to Happ G for bringin back that true hip-hop flava.