• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: MtZfnfFc (Posted: 9/20/2011 2:22:00 PM; Partial IP: 174.93.148)
Comment: zFrAIo fkumpdqa zpjdxfuy kfitjlei
Name: Mike Rekha (Posted: 7/2/2003 9:31:00 PM)
Summary: It Has A Smooth Flow And The Beat Is Just ...!
Comment: I can't explain why this beat is as monumental to me as it is, but the bottom line is that it's dope. This is the first track I've heard by K-Mass, but I'm glad I didn't sleep on it. I'll definitely be looking for more.
Name: Negadelph Native (Posted: 5/27/2003 11:28:00 AM)
Summary: Nicely Done Again
Comment: I saw this video on "The Ave," a local Philly television show, this fool is an absolute trip.
Name: ChaotikEntity (Posted: 5/23/2003 11:22:00 PM)
Summary: Sleeping On This? - Is A Sin!
Comment: I've only heard a couple of tracks from Kenneth, but each track was on the money! "Independent As F*ck" is BY NO MEANS an Exception! It is a must hear!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 5/15/2003 1:40:00 AM)|
Comment: Holy f*ck! Philly-native Kenneth Masters (aka K-Mass) definitely comes correct with this title track off his latest EP. While numerous underground emcees have come with the typical "starving artist" tracks, "Independent As Fuck" definitely has the strength to stand apart from the rest. K-Mass's flow is- and I do NOT use this word frequently- flawless. At times, his voice and delivery even seem reminiscent of Q-Tips. Additionally, Happ G's production compliments K-Mass's style perfectly: despite the fact that most "starving artist" tracks are usually somber and bittersweet, they work together to give it a light and upbeat sound, upping the replay value. Definitely check this one out, then cop the CD (which also features the "Independent as Fuck" video) or 12" at the online store.
Name: sdascience (Posted: 5/8/2003 8:54:00 PM)
Summary: Great Single
Comment: This is BANGIN! Kenneth Masters just constantly keeps stepping up.