• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: specs84 (Posted: 11/4/2005 7:32:00 PM)
Summary: Real Sh*t
Comment: this is why I love hiphop it has jazz which defines our culture and his lyrics support it well everything fits the song. It talks about staying true to the game just like Mr. Lif
Name: cratedigger (Posted: 8/22/2003 6:16:00 PM)
Comment: The metaphors are on point, the production, as well as the topic. Overall this track sets a tone different then most stuff out right now. I'm going in for my second copy.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 8/11/2003 5:33:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm liking this track. Kero One's tone of voice reminds me of old-school LL, in that it has this slight flamboyant attitude to his voice and delivery. Hard to explain. The jazzy beat, produced by Kero, compliments his style to a tee and varied scratching contributes to the overall feel of "Check The Blueprints" nicely. Definitely worth checking out, and if you're feelin' it, the "Check The Blueprints/The Cycle Repeats/The Cycle Repeats (Remix)" 12" vinyl single is available at the online store.