• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: SixAteSix1824 (Posted: 5/16/2007 5:24:00 PM)
Summary: Beat Is A Sell
Comment: This song is overall good. The beat is fresh and the lyrics are a nice mellow turn.
Name: beatdigger (Posted: 2/15/2007 2:43:00 AM)
Summary: Dope Message
Comment: I think the beat is cool. Latin influence and the drums definitely bang. I think the hightlight of this tracks are the lyrics. It has a dope message and the wordplay at the end reminds me of some old smiff n'wesson stuff.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:11:00 PM)|
Comment: The Sound Providers (Jay Skills and Soulo) have always been impressive with their signature early 90ís jazzy slash boom-bap tracks (for reference see the tracks they did with Maspyke, Wee Bee Foolish, Little Brother, The Procussions, Surreal and Asheru). Kero One really benefits from the SPís presence behind the boards. For those who appreciate the back to basics approach of the Sound Providers, or those who dig them period, cop this record. A must have for those who enjoyed ďAn Evening With the Sound ProvidersĒ back in 2004.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 1/7/2007 9:54:00 PM)
Summary: I Could Have Copied My Last Review
Comment: I got the exact same feel from this track, The MC doesnt convince me... but the BEATS!!
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 1/3/2007 3:03:00 PM)
Summary: Easy Going
Comment: Just like the A-side, this is pretty melow. A change from the shoot'em up, drug dealing, money hungry driven tracks. If there's an album in the works, I'm sure it will be a welcome change of listening pace!