BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: beatdigger (Posted: 2/15/2007 2:41:00 AM)
Summary: What Hip Hop Needs
Comment: Not only is this beat amazing, but I think Kero flips the vocals with a very nice, smooth delivery. Overall it's just a good well structured song.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:11:00 PM)|
Comment: Off the album "Windmills of the Soul", Kero One hooks it up with a jazzy beat strictly for those who are in chill-out mode 24/7. A record carved for those who enjoy slow soul tracks from jazzyfatnastees and Jill Scoot but this time with Kero One dropping smooth lyrics. This is track seems to be more for the iPod than the turntable, but if soul moods is your genre, pick this up.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 1/7/2007 9:52:00 PM)
Summary: I Like This Beat
Comment: But the MC was just ok. His voice was unsteady and he didn't sound convinced.
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 1/3/2007 2:58:00 PM)
Comment: Very jazzy & laid back! Cruisin' music I must say. Never heard of Kero One, but it sounds nice. I like it. Check it out.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Kero One||Found: 6|