• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: willacious (Posted: 11/17/2006 3:42:00 PM)
Summary: Feel-Good Music
Comment: Very catchy beat and smooth flow. The first thought to come to my mind is how much people in an underground hip-hop club would enjoy this. If you're into the Sound Providers definitely check this.
Name: arcanum_kat (Posted: 4/29/2005 2:26:00 AM)
Comment: Nice, I love it. It's instantly a classic for a true music lover. I must say it's a track that describes what it's like to be a music whore! Ha ha. Props to Kero One.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 4/7/2005 10:56:00 AM)|
Comment: I can't say this for most "Jazz Remixes," but this track truly is what it claims to be. The guitar alone makes this one of the best produced tracks I have heard in a good minute, and those soft, pounding keys in the background add that extra depth to put the beat over the top. The lyrics are smooth and story telling as he speaks on his love for hip-hop, beats, and vinyl, but the production outshines the rhyming tenfold. Really, don't sleep on this one. You'll regret it one day.
Name: CypherDlux (Posted: 4/4/2005 7:02:00 PM)
Summary: Very Grizzly
Comment: This track is dope and Kero flips on the beat. I'll be looking for more like this.
Name: J-Black (Posted: 3/31/2005 5:29:00 PM)
Summary: This Track Is Mad Nice
Comment: This track makes you want to just chill out with a beer and a black and mild. You gotta love the lyrics and the smooth jazzy guitar sample.