• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Jarin (Posted: 4/27/2005 12:35:00 PM)
Comment: If you can't feel this track, you got problems. I love it!
Name: cratedigger (Posted: 8/22/2003 6:26:00 PM)
Summary: The Icing
Comment: this flip side puts the icing on the cake. It may not be the "wrong side of the tracks" but it delivers the same effect. truly a solid twelver.
Name: J6N (Posted: 8/20/2003 10:26:00 AM)
Summary: Hmmm Very Nice.
Comment: I really like this song. Nice little catchy beat and interesting lyrics (if the subject interests you that is). Very nice indeed!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 8/11/2003 5:33:00 PM)|
Comment: Graffiti artists, and heads in general, will undoubtedly be feeling Kero One's tribute to tagging. Over a mellow and jazzy Kero-produced beat; Kero One spits anecdotes that all too many writers are familiar with. An excerpt: "One for free cans and two for mean streets/three for fat markers that we use to bomb streets/four for cops making your heart beat thump/and that rush is enough to motivate us to bust..." As well, the Artifacts and Pharcyde samples in the hook compliment the cut excellently. While it does clock in a little short at 2:39, overall, "The Cycle Repeats (Remix)" is a solid track and definitely worth checking out.