• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: arcanum_kat (Posted: 4/2/2005 2:39:00 AM)
Comment: Kevin Brown always has nice beats. I love the whole piano vibe, and Odd-I-See, Cy Young, and Kev pull off some righteous lyrics for this shit too. I think it's pretty slick.
Name: jayata_allah (Posted: 2/23/2004 5:53:00 PM)
Comment: Respect to Odd-i-see, and Kev Brown. I don't know why them cats is sleepin' on em! The Halftooth collabo is ridiculous!
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/5/2003 9:47:00 AM)|
Comment: “Nitefall” comes in on a 100 percent positive groove feel, that is until the MCs start spitting. Kev Brown seems to have the right idea when he sparks it with “Nice with the verbs and stuff,” on a semi-bragging, hip-hoppy, cheerful type style. However, he manages to screw it up by attempting to put down wack emcees, as is too often the case these days. There’s not much else to say except Kev if you’re reading this, try leaving “you” out of every second bar and you’ll have sh*t on lock.