• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: dahotpotato (Posted: 10/23/2004 5:29:00 AM)
Summary: Mr. Len Shines On This Track
Comment: The production is Whoa! The space sounds have that intergalactic Kool Keith feel with some harsh beats.
Name: tablespoon (Posted: 12/15/2003 9:54:00 AM)
Summary: Camp Lo Anyone
Comment: This beat is a lot like Camp Lo's "Luchini". Drum track is ideal for beat juggling.
to all turntablists, get it!
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/3/2003 8:39:00 PM)|
Comment: Kice of Course is a lucky cat! Not everybody gets backing and beats from Mr. Len. Does Kice deserve it? Maybe, but it's probably a bit early to tell. He shows quite a bit of potential here though ("Meet me at the park at 9/ don't bring your boys, let our hands speak our minds). And Mr. Len knows how to make a beat. The spacey sounds and short horn bursts complement Kice to a buttery degree. Get wise to Kice and listen for yourself.