BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: dahotpotato (Posted: 10/23/2004 5:31:00 AM)
Summary: 3 Out Of 3!
Comment: What more can be said? All 3 tracks bang!
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/3/2003 8:39:00 PM)|
Comment: During the course of this song you get to know that Kice of Course is incredibly proficient at multi-tasking. He can "write a rhyme, come up with a hook and get brain at the same time." He's pretty damn nasty with the lyrics and Len's production is nothing to sneeze at either. Kice rides the combination of eerie synths and smooth percussion like it's a prize-winning pony. Peep game!