BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: dahotpotato (Posted: 10/23/2004 5:26:00 AM)
Summary: The Beat Bangs - No Question
Comment: Whoa, Mr. Len does a fine job with production. I would cop this just for the instrumental.
Name: Shm (Posted: 1/5/2004 8:54:00 PM)
Summary: It's Aight....
Comment: The beat is off the hook but the hook is a joke...The lyrics is (OK) but the beat keep you listening.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/3/2003 8:39:00 PM)|
Comment: Mr. Len flips a familiar sample with a smooth, mellow flavor while Kice does more sh*t talking. Perhaps we'll see more versatility from him at a later date, but as for now his style works fine and holds up with repeated listens. At the very least, he talks some entertaining sh*t, which is more than can be said for a lot of newcomers. Do yourself a favor and pawn some of your belongings to buy this 12".