BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Al Tha Butcher (Posted: 12/26/2002 3:26:00 AM)
Comment: If you don't know Declaime (Dudley), you should. He is part of the Oxnard Cali crew that has brought us Madlib and Loot Pack, Medaphoar and Oh No. Declaime's lyrics aren't generally complicated, but they do contain an infectious charisma. Sundance is unknown to me, but his skills producing seem to be well rounded.
Name: kambril (Posted: 12/25/2002 8:45:00 PM)
Summary: Declaime The Name
Comment: This is Declaime using a different name and with a Dutch producer. Refreshingly different from his usual Madlib beats even if this one sounds familiar (sample also used by Large Pro?)
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 12/21/2002 12:04:00 AM)|
Comment: See, now I'm thinking these cats got fair studio skills but I bet you a bluey (that's five pounds in my land) that Kid and Dudley rock a tight live set. The deep thrusting bass line of "Mother Earth" highlights this crew's dope production capabilities, but as with “Fault (Yes)" the beat comprehensively overwhelms the MC. Listen out for the second beat, which has a wicked doubled-up snare. Now go buy!
Name: direct14 (Posted: 12/19/2002 4:27:00 AM)
Summary: Cris Dudley Meets Sam Perkins On The Mic
Comment: If you were to take basketball players Sam Perkins and Chris Dudley, put them into one body and have them rhyme you would get Dudley Perkins on the mic. Another lackluster, all too boring song with no rewind appeal at all. Production is ok, but that's being nice. Don't have Santa bring you this 12" for Christmas. 3/10