• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: BILL WILLIAMZ (Posted: 6/22/2008 4:21:00 PM; Partial IP: 218.74.239)
Comment: BOTH EMCEES HELD IT DOWN!!!!
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/1/2007 1:15:00 PM)|
Comment: Nas outshines Killah Priest in this song, and even if Killah Priest is a very talented emcee, the Illmatic one rides the beat more comfortably than KP (who’s known for more laid back, cerebral tracks). Even though the song clocks less than three and a half minutes, this is definitely a track for those making Nas anthology mixtapes rather than for Killah Priest. The last guests on par with Nas was the DJ Premier unreleased “Classic Remix” with KRS-One, Rakim and Kanye West, where all four emcees brought justice to the song.