BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: inner g (Posted: 7/4/2008 2:46:00 PM; Partial IP: 88.117.142)
Location: ocala, florida
Comment: here is your inner g
Name: youknowhoitbe (Posted: 4/9/2008 12:52:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: new york
Comment: Best Priest, Kass, and Canibus track in a while...all 3 spit dope verses that flowed well, but Kurupt's verse was VERY dissapointing. It sounds like he fell of hard.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/1/2007 1:15:00 PM)|
Comment: The Four Horsemen are back in the lineup with this joint together with Wu-Elements producer 4th Disciple. This is a decent posse track with each emcee (yup including Kurupt) spitting lyrical darts like they always do. Ras Kass definitely held it down as the hottest one, even though Canibus gives him a run for the money. Most definitely one of the highlights of Killah Priest's The Offering album.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Killah Priest; Sunz Of Man; Ras Kass; Canibus; Kurupt||Found: 12|