BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/1/2007 1:15:00 PM)|
Comment: Now this is the Killah Priest I've been waiting to hear, something on that Heavy Mental or B.I.B.L.E. tip. With KP telling stories of the tight knit Brooklyn family life pasted together with a smooth singing hook makes this track hot butter! A very Tupac Me Against The World emotion got me on this song. Killah Priest definitely makes you feel for all those who lost a grandmother that meant the world to you.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Killah Priest; Sunz Of Man||Found: 3|