BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: TafKaM (Posted: 7/8/2004 12:26:00 AM)
Comment: This is that sh*t that everyone else wants to be on. The beat is just sick, and the Chief is everywhere, lacing everything.
Name: volkanikorigin (Posted: 3/13/2003 7:33:00 PM)
Summary: If You Can't Feel This-you Need To Go Do Your Homework
Comment: This joint is off the meat rack. Production assembly is precise, and then backed up by some powerful lyrics with the full pledge statement that disregards all that other wack sh*t you could possibly hear.
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 3/4/2003 10:00:00 PM)|
Comment: For a hot minute I thought I was trapped in the middle of Iraq, but when the snake-charmer vibe died down I was very interested in the quirky beat. It's an off-the-wall track, and the lyrics mesh perfectly. The flow is on point and the content scores very high with the one judge that matters on this: Me!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: King Honey; Chief Kamachi; GOS||Found: 4|