BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 2/9/2003 6:34:00 PM)|
Comment: King Solomon is another Cinn-City emcee. He's down with the Wanna Battle Camp (Mood, Lone Catalysts, Five Deez, Crunch Ex, Reason, etc.) and it's now his time to shine. The production and feel of the track reminds me a little of some early Nas, but Solomon's flow and style quickly change that. He has your typical emcee flow, and he does do the beat justice. King Solomon does have some hot material right here, however it is still outshined by the B-Side.